Chinese New Year

In May, let's celebrate Mother's Day!

dimanche 26 janvier 2014

VOTE FOR THE INVITATION CARD CONTEST

INVITATION N°1

INVITATION N°2

INVITATION N°3

INVITATION N°4

9 commentaires:

  1. I like the invitation 3 because I like the layout and the colours. I really love pink!! I think it is cool

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i like the invitation number 1 because i like the colours. the pictures are really good and text is funny.I can't wait! I'm so EXCITED!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the invitation n°3 best because I like the layout and the pictures. I very love the sleepover! I think it is fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like the invitation number 1 because I like the colours.I think it is fun cool.I love the invitation number 1.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like the invitation cards n°2 best because I like the pictures. I often play karate in a dojo and I love fighting sports. I think it amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like the invitation n°1 because I like the pictures and the colours. The KFC is a great idea. I think it SO COOOOOOL!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I like the invitation n°3 best because i like the pictures and the colours. I think it is COOL!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I like the invitation n°1 because I like playing football the pictures are fantastic and the KFC is sooo gooood !!!!!! I think it is so coooool !!!!!! B-) ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I like the invitation n°3 best because i like the pictures and the colours .I think it is so COOOOOOL !!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer